Salesforce integration consultants at RSM bring years of experience to help you join Salesforce with other databases and applications effortlessly. We can create custom integration modules and adjust integration apps from AppExchange. As a result, you get an integration that helps you to:
- Merge the front office (customer support, sales and marketing) with the back office (production, accounting and logistics)
- Automate business processes
- Enable sales reps to get the functionality they need via Salesforce interface
- Improve user experience with a single authentication
- Have a complete customer view.
- Provide a consistent customer experience
Integration challenges RSM resolves
When the typical integration software won’t resolve specific needs of a company, businesses turn to professionals who can create the customized solutions they require. Our Salesforce integration advisors recommend a thoughtful integration plan and help with challenging tasks such as:
- Real-time data synchronization
- Integration with complex customized solutions
- Integration of cloud-based Salesforce to existing systems
- Integration of some CRM solutions across regional branches.
- Complicated integration tasks that need flexible solutions
- The necessity for full transparency of information flowing between integrated applications.
- Integration with several systems offered by various vendors