The modern IT environment is in the cloud, always available.
When you move your applications and data to a cloud hosting environment, the vendor manages the servers and data centre.
However, what often isn’t included in cloud hosting plans is maintenance and management of the data and software. To ensure a healthy, secure technology infrastructure, RSM offers a robust collection of managed cloud services, including:
- 24/7 monitoring and remediation of service interruptions, performance issues and security events
- 24/7 help desk staff available to handle general support requests
- Patch management services to implement relevant updates for cloud operating systems and third-party applications
- 24/7 monitoring and alerting related to antitrust and malware events as well as ongoing virus and malware definition updates
- Monitoring and remediation related to backup operations along with optional restore testing
- 24/7 security monitoring and remediation using security centre tools of cloud providers as well as third-party tools.
With RSM’s managed cloud services, you can expect the following benefits:
- Improved availability, recoverability, performance and security of cloud assets
- Optimization of cloud expenditures based on actual utilization rates and other functionality requirements
Increased cash flow realized through the lower capital expenses and personnel costs of outsourcing architecture and environmental management
We begin every cloud engagement by understanding your overall cloud strategy, performance goals and expectations regarding resources, functionality and costs.
Using our proven methodologies, we’ll smoothly migrate your digital assets to the cloud and transition administrative responsibilities to our managed cloud services delivery team and support desk.
Few technology providers offer RSM’s breadth of cloud services. Through our unique combination of advisory services, migration capabilities and outsourced administration management, our goal is to help our clients through every phase of the cloud life cycle.
Our vendor-agnostic approach identifies the right cloud hosting environment that suits your purpose. Cloud hosting providers we use regularly include Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and our own RSM cloud, among others.
Accelerated Microsoft technology solutions
RSM’s broad array of accelerators extends Microsoft Dynamics 365 features and allows for a more rapid time-to-value implementation while bringing speed and efficiency to any business. Our cross-industry accelerators further optimize, automate and forecast for greater transparency into inventory, sales and distribution.
RSM also offers industry-specific accelerators that address strict requirements imposed by regulatory bodies, while converting omnichannel data into actionable insights that provide visibility into behaviours and transactions at every touch point.