Businesses today face more demands than ever before as the pace of change accelerates and new business models disrupt industries. The modern business must be agile, efficient and customer-centric, using sophisticated analysis of real-time data from across the organization to create accurate forecasts, reveal opportunities and risk, and inform decision-making. It must foster a culture of collaboration in which lines of business work together to achieve strategic objectives. And it must do all this while maintaining strict data security and governance standards.
If this doesn’t describe your organization, your technology may be holding you back. A modern cloud-based suite of integrated enterprise solutions can give you the edge you need now while providing a solid foundation for future growth.
Is your business at risk?
The following warning signs could indicate that outdated technology is putting your organization at risk:
- You rely on spreadsheets to collect and transfer data or create reports.
- You host software on premises.
- You depend on inefficient, time-consuming manual processes.
- You react to demand shifts rather than anticipate them.
- You can’t see what’s happening in your company in real time.
- You lack visibility into your company’s IT security posture.
- You think your company’s processes are too unique to adopt the latest technologies.
If any of the above sound familiar, it’s time to reconsider your approach to technology.
A modern solution is a cloud solution
An integrated cloud solution such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 meets the needs of a modern organization and can help you:
- Be predictive and proactive: If you can’t analyze the data your organization collects to predict what customers want, you’re prey to faster-moving competitors. With Dynamics 365, you can be proactive instead of reactive. It ingests real-time data from multiple sources, enables seamless collaboration across the organization, and uses analysis powered by artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to extract continuous insights so you can make better decisions.
- Enhance efficiency and quality: Manual processes are slow and prone to errors. Dynamics 365 streamlines and automates both IT and business processes to reduce costs, increase efficiency and enhance productivity to help add value to your products or services.
- Implement new technologies faster: Next-generation technologies such as business intelligence and analytics, machine learning and the Internet of Things (IoT) can transform your organization—but building these capabilities in-house is prohibitively expensive and time-consuming. An integrated cloud infrastructure with built-in AI and ML capabilities allows you to adopt newer technologies much faster than you could on your own.
- Enhance security: Cyberthreats are continually evolving, as are privacy and data security standards. Keeping ahead of these risks can be difficult for a company to do on its own. Dynamics 365 offers the highest levels of security, giving you cutting-edge cyberprotection to defend against risk.
- Reduce support and resourcing costs: Building, expanding and maintaining internal IT infrastructure is costly and complex. Cloud solutions provide a more flexible and scalable way to manage your technology so you only pay for what you use, not what you own. As a SaaS platform, Dynamics 365 greatly reduces the need for routine maintenance, so your IT staff can focus on building the business, not on maintaining infrastructure.
Streamlined solutions, simple implementation
Trying to integrate ERP and CRM systems with existing business applications can be a daunting challenge. In-house IT teams may not have expertise in all the solutions involved; even if they do, full integration can be a drawn-out process that accumulates technical debt.
As a result, organizations often end up with a piecemeal approach to integration, as users rely on work-arounds that waste time and effort. This approach also makes it increasingly complex and difficult to respond to change and upgrade technology.
Dynamics 365 combines CRM and ERP solutions into one fully integrated cloud service. You can customize your implementation with hundreds of components and applications, both Microsoft and third-party, to support critical business processes such as sales, customer service, finance, field service, operations, marketing and project management. Industry-specific solutions let your business hit the ground running.
To streamline your technology transformation even further, seek an experienced advisor to help. The right implementation and managed service provider can help you reap the full value of your Microsoft investment with a customizable range of services, including strategy, migration, integration, configuration and management, as well as user training. The best fit is typically an advisor with deep industry-specific experience to meet your unique challenges.