Knowing where to start with Microsoft Dynamics 365 can be difficult. This buyer’s guide is designed to be a first step in understanding how to reap optimal value from Dynamics 365.
Getting started with Dynamics 365
The flexibility and comprehensiveness of Dynamics 365 and its related Microsoft infrastructure and tools make it a smart choice for business technology, but knowing how and where to start can be confusing.
To help clarify what Dynamics 365 encompasses and which applications can address different needs, we have created this buyer's guide.
The D365 buyer's guide covers:
- The Dynamics 365 value proposition
- How Dynamics 365 works
- Solution areas and modules
- Basic pricing and licensing
- Cross-application integration
- How RSM accelerates time to value for implementations
Learn more about Dynamics 365 pricing by downloading the buyer's guide:
- Dynamics 365 Sales—pricing from $83.20 per user/month
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service—pricing from $64 per user/month
- Dynamics 365 Field Service—pricing from $121.60 per user/month
- Dynamics 365 Finance—pricing from $230.40 per user/month
- Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management—pricing from $230.40 per user/month
- Dynamics 365 Commerce—pricing from $230.40 per user/month