As a finance professional, you’ve probably only participated in a couple of enterprise resource planning (ERP) selections during your professional career. As a CPA firm, RSM has helped thousands of middle market companies select new ERP systems. There are many common pitfalls to watch out for and one of the biggest is being sold by the software vendor itself. Large discounts tied to quarter or year-end might entice some companies to pull the trigger, while others might be drawn into signing early to take advantage of the vendor’s rapid implementation methodologies. Falling for these tactics, while potentially lucrative from a financial perspective, commonly leads to poor or failed ERP implementations and little-to-no ROI.
Watch this RSM and Proformative webinar as we look at practical guidance for selecting a new ERP system. We’ll address everything from signs that you’re outgrowing your current system to the tactical steps you need to take to be the hero of your ERP project. Let RSM help you see through the fog of ERP vendors as we highlight the tools you need to evaluate, select, implement and support a new ERP system.
This webcast will help you:
- Know when you’ve outgrown your current ERP
- Avoid the common pitfalls that middle market companies face during an ERP selection
- Evaluate different software solutions
- Select the right implementation partner
- Gain tactical advice for steps to take in order to have a successful ERP implementation