Tax innovation webcast series 2021
RECORDED WEBCAST |
International tax technology: A world of solutions for common problems
Your tax planning and compliance problems are complicated—and changing rapidly. For multinational organizations, the scale of your global tax challenges may soon exceed your ability to handle them with the manual approach you’ve relied on in the past. The good news? Common technology tools and platforms can automate tax processes and simplify your data. Finally, you can cut to the chase and make important decisions with confidence.
In this one-hour recorded webcast, RSM’s international tax and tax technology professionals presented a case study of an organization that probably looks somewhat like yours—one with the same tax headaches recurring year after year and escalating in complexity. Then see how tax and finance jobs get easier (and more fulfilling), thanks to technology.
A few common problems we’ll cover:
- Reporting cross-border payments and managing the collection and review of tax withholding certificates
- Identifying global transfer pricing operations and providing insights with respect to documentation obligations and areas of exposure/opportunity
- Staying in compliance with tariff and trade regulations when importing products from various locations, particularly China
Technology can make or break your international tax team. Let RSM’s professionals help ensure your success.
Ayana Martinez, Senior Manager
Mark Ludwig, National Leader, Trade Advisory
Anju Singh, Senior Director
Aureon Herron-Hinds, Senior Manager
The tax function of the future: Developing your tax technology roadmap
If you're having trouble identifying where to begin your tax transformation journey, you're not alone. Tax teams are increasingly challenged by stifling workloads, strapped resources and complex laws that are changing by the day with each the new administration. Before you jump into new technology solutions, attend this webcast to plan for success. Automation will change your world—RSM's specialists are here to help ensure it's for the better.
Watch this one-hour webcast recorded on July 13 where we covered:
- Optimal timelines for what you hope to accomplish with technology
- Process assessments to jump-start your vision
- Current systems analysis that identifies gaps and areas of improvement
- Common mistakes that could waste your time and money and how to avoid them