CDL 14th Annual Insurance Symposium
IN-PERSON EVENT |
RSM Canada is proud to be a sponsor and exhibitor at CDL’s Annual Insurance Coverage Symposium. The annual educational event presents an opportunity to get up to speed on current trends in your industry. It is targeted at insurance executives, claims professionals, defence counsel who specialize in insurance coverage and defence counsel looking to improve their knowledge of insurance coverage. Topics include:
- Dealing with cyber-attacks and a look at the first-party cyber coverage that is available in the North American market place.
- Additional insured issues under commonly used personal lines and commercial lines policies
- Practical advice on how to defend third party bad faith claims
- How criminals operate in cyber-space and the third-party liability that it generates; to what extent do D&O, CGL and commonly available cyber coverage deal with this?
- How the doctrine of reasonable expectations influences coverage determinations
- How-to-tips on drafting effective reservation of rights letters
- A cross-Canada look at the rights of innocent co-insureds under personal lines policies
Registration is still open!