Many companies have a quote-to-cash (QTC) process (also known as the lead-to-cash, order-to-revenue, anonymous-to-cash and lead-to-revenue recognition process). But the question is: Does it run efficiently and align with your business goals? Often the answer is no.
View our webcast, “Best practices for improving your company’s quote-to-cash process,” to learn about:
- Top indicators of a poorly performing QTC process
- Identification of improvement areas in your QTC process
- Best practices for optimizing your company’s QTC process for efficiency and scalability
In other words, we will help you transform your QTC from the ordinary to the extraordinary.
- Solving business challenges with a solid QTC process
- Symptoms of an inefficient QTC process
- Benefits of improving the QTC process
- Five areas of best practice
RSM, a Salesforce partner, has had more than 1000 completed projects, 220-plus certifications and a 4.9/5 customer satisfaction score over 13 years. RSM’s advisors have helped hundreds of companies get the most out of Salesforce’s solutions, and we can do the same for yours. Join our discussion to learn more.