© 2018 RSM Canada Operations ULC. All rights reserved.
Careers in Tax
As our clients’ first-choice advisors, we work hard to understand them better than anyone else. Together we address their everyday business challenges to help ensure their future success—with sound tax planning advice and compliance services.
RSM tax professionals help clients better understand their tax position while ensuring they meet their larger business goals. As an RSM tax professional, you will align with one of RSM’s core industries as well as one of these tax practice focus areas:
- Business Tax: Guide middle market business clients with sophisticated advice to address the tax implication of their business strategy.
- Credits and Incentives: Recover monies spent through a variety of tax credits and optimize funding for our clients.
- Indirect Tax: Help clients reduce indirect tax exposure as they grow into new markets, expand product lines, and otherwise generate profits.
- International Tax: Review effectiveness of and monitor clients' current structure to help navigate and comply with complex and changing requirements globally.
- Private Client Services: Help business owners and high net worth families strengthen their wealth and minimize tax.
- Tax Disputes and Advocacy: Help clients protect against, prepare for, and respond to challenges by tax authorities.
- Transactions Tax: Plan clients' transactions through the tax lens to ensure organizations and their owners are positioned to unlock value and mitigate tax risk.