Marty P. Brunk
Partner, Audit Services
Areas of focus: Private Equity Firms , Portfolio Companies, Closely Held Businesses
Marty Brunk is the managing partner of RSM US LLP’s (RSM’s) Baltimore office and serves on the RSM US Board of Directors and the RSM US Foundation Board of Directors.
Brunk is a CPA and audit partner with more than 30 years of experience, with a special focus on serving private equity firms and their portfolio companies, as well as closely held businesses and their owners.
He advises management, audit committees and boards of directors on business and accounting matters, including improving operations, maximizing shareholder value, creating an effective internal control structure and providing insight on general accounting and tax issues.
In 2015, Brunk was appointed to the Maryland Economic Development Commission by the state’s governor and now serves as its vice-chair. He also serves as treasurer, executive committee member and board member for the Greater Baltimore Committee and as a board member for the Catholic Charities of Baltimore and the Baltimore Country Club.
- Member, Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Science in accounting, summa cum laude, Mount Saint Mary’s University
- Graduate, The Greater Baltimore Committee “The Leadership”
- Graduate, Leadership Maryland