Power Your Education Scholarship Program
Supporting tomorrow's leaders in business and technology
Power your education! Tell us what The Power of Being Understood® means to you.
The RSM US Foundation will award four students in Canada with $5,000(US) scholarships and invitations to participate in RSM's Pathways Summer Leadership Program. The foundation is granting $20,000(US) in scholarships for the 2021/2022 academic year.
- Monday, Jan. 11, 2021—application period begins
- Sunday, Feb. 28, 2021 (11:59 p.m. Central time)—application period closes
- April 2021—4 recipients selected and notified
- June 2021—initial payments made to recipients’ universities for 2021/2022 academic year
Who is eligible?
The Program is open only to legal residents of Canada (with the exception of Quebec) who are at least 18 years of age as of the date of the application submission. Applicants must be:
- Two years from final graduation date and full-time employment.
- Studying business or technology at an accredited college or university located in one of the Program Provinces.
- Full-time students in good standing at their college/university with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
Who is not eligible?
Full-time and/or part-time interns, employees, temporary employees, partners, principals, and contractors (and their immediate family members) of RSM Canada Operations ULC, RSM Alberta LLP, RSM Canada LLP, RSM Canada Consulting LP, and their respective affiliated entities (including RSM US LLP) (collectively, “RSM”) and of the Foundation are not eligible.
Email RSMscholarships@rsmus.com with additional questions.