© 2021 RSM Canada Operations ULC. All rights reserved.
Internal Audit and Controls Services
RSM will help you drive an effective, strategic internal audit function
In a world of rapid technological change fueled by innovation and automation, internal audit is a strategic asset. An effective function accelerates success by giving stakeholders confidence in their ability to meet objectives—and stay in control—no matter where the organization’s future path leads.
Whether you are looking to develop an internal audit function or make an existing one more effective, RSM has the experience, tools and dedicated, full-time resources to help you succeed. We take the time to understand your unique business so that we can help you develop and implement a strategy that aligns with your goals and growth objectives.
Our advisors bring depth and breadth of experience. They work on diverse engagements across an array of industries and understand how to make your internal audit function a critical component of your business. We work with you to:
- Conduct quality assurance reviews to assess the effectiveness and efficiency of your internal audit function and identify opportunities for improvement
- Supplement your resources and extend your reach by co-sourcing with internal audit, on a project-by-project basis, by geography or critical skills
- Provide an outsourced internal audit solution that includes planning, risk assessment, reporting, and the tracking and resolution of issues using RSM’s state-of-the-art proprietary tools, methodologies and skilled, dedicated professionals
- Deliver a complete internal audit toolbox, Auditor Assistant—a cloud-based, end-to-end software–that enables your internal audit team to do more with less and thus increases efficiency and effectiveness across all internal audit activities
- Leverage RSM’s extensive experience in Bill 198 compliance assessments to maximize efficiency and ensure your program complies with all SOX regulations
With guidance and support from RSM, you gain confidence in your internal audit process and enhance the value for your organization.
Request an Auditor Assistant software demo
You may withdraw your consent to receive these communications from RSM Canada LLP, RSM Alberta LLP, RSM Canada Consulting LP, and RSM Canada Limited at any time by using the unsubscribe functions present in our communications or by writing to email@example.com
Listen to this podcast to learn how organizations are using internal audit outsourcing to help address and meet compliance requirements.
Here are the four most common reasons it makes sense for an organization to consider internal audit outsourcing.
As engineering firms increase in scale, they need to consider the balance between pursuit of growth and changes in their risk profile.