Pricing and offers
We know that price isn’t the only driver in a decision, and that “free” can seem like a gimmick. There are also a lot of other considerations such as, “What about migrating my existing data?” or “What about all the ISV solutions that are integrated into our GP instance?”
Well, the great news is that RSM already has fantastic relationships with most ISVs supporting the GP community, and we’ve already helped companies navigate many of those challenges—so you won’t be the first. You’ll find that Business Central comes with some native functionality for some solutions, whereas other ISVs have created solutions within Business Central.
Ready to chat? Connect with our team to start your cloud ERP journey.
Why migrate to D365 Business Central?
- Cloud strategy: Taking advantage of Microsoft’s cloud apps and tools
- Interoperability: The importance of having your accounting system work in unison with employee productivity tools from Office, including Outlook, Excel, SharePoint, Teams and Power BI
- Extensibility: Most ISVs with Dynamics GP solutions also have a Dynamics 365 Business Central offering
- Functionality: Same or similar functionality as Dynamics GP
- Value: Free or discounted licensing for Dynamics GP customers
What’s holding you back from a discussion? Learn more.