Summary of experience
Ryan Duquette focuses on litigation support, cyber incident response, privacy and technology risks, digital forensics and cyber fraud matters. Ryan has been an investigator for over twenty years and was previously a police officer focusing on cybercrime and fraud cases. Ryan works closely with clients involved in workplace investigations and civil litigation matters including intellectual property theft, HR investigation and data breaches.
He is a sessional lecturer at the University of Toronto teaching digital forensics, is a former director for the Toronto chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, has been qualified as an expert witness on numerous occasions, and is a frequent presenter at fraud, digital forensics, cybersecurity and investigative conferences worldwide.
Professional affiliations and credentials
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- International High Technology Crime Investigation Association
- International Association of Computer Investigative Specialists
- Council of Professional Investigators Ontario
- Certified Electronic Evidence Collection Specialist (CEECS)
- Certified Forensic Computer Examiner (CFCE)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE)
- Magnet Certified Forensics Examiner (MCFE)
- Level II (Secret) Government of Canada Security Clearance
- Licensed Private Investigator (Ontario)