Red Deer Office Market Leader
Summary of experience
As office managing partner of the firm’s Red Deer office, Rob oversees the office’s culture and growth initiatives. Rob is a graduate of the University of Alberta and a CFP, CPA, CA, having earned his designation in 1987 and CFP in 1999.
Rob is an audit partner whose diverse practice serves a large and loyal client base of privately held, entrepreneurial businesses and is responsible for a number of office’s largest engagements. In addition to serving clients, Rob is active in the local Red Deer community. Prior to joining RSM, he served as a member of his predecessor firm’s local and national management committee for many years.
Professional affiliations and credentials
- Chartered Professional Accountant
- Certified Financial Planner
- Red Deer and District Community Foundation, founding member
- Central Alberta Young Guns Charitable Golf Foundation, treasurer
- Kinsmen Club of Red Deer, past member and treasurer
- Red Deer Ringette Association, past coach
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Alberta