Calgary Office Managing Partner
Summary of experience
David serves as the office managing partner of the firm’s Calgary office, leading the partners and employees in fulfilling RSM’s vision of being the first-choice advisors to the middle market globally. He is a graduate of the University of Calgary, having earned his CPA, CA designation in 1993.
David has 25 years of experience in hiring and developing talented professionals, assisting in leadership of the firm and providing assurance and taxation services to his owner-managed business clients across several industries. David is passionate about his position, his family and the Calgary community.
Professional affiliations and credentials
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
- Canadian Progress Club – Calgary Downtown
- Canadian Progress Club – Calgary Downtown, past president
- Canadian Progress Club – Calgary Downtown, Doggie Do Rodeo, past chairman
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of Southern Alberta, past director and treasurer
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Calgary, past member, finance committee
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Calgary